Central Bark Dog Park
Visit Groton's Central Bark Dog Park today! With separate fully fenced areas for both small and large dogs, your furry friends are sure to have a great time and get some exercise. Please be courteous of others and abide by the rules at all times for everyone's safety and enjoyment. Thank you!
Like us on Facebook!
- Central Bark is open during Daylight Hours.
- Clean up after your dog.
- Vicious or uncontrollable dogs, females in heat, dogs with dangerous or communicable diseases, un-neutered dogs over the age of one (1) year, and puppies under the age of four months are not permitted in Central Bark.
- All dogs over four months shall have proof of vaccination and licensing.
- Spiked, pronged or choke collars are not allowed in Central Bark.
- All dogs must remain off leash while inside Central Bark.
- All dogs must remain under their owner's supervision and voice control at all times.
- All dogs under 25 lbs must use the area designated for small dogs. All dogs over 25 lbs must use the area designated for large dogs.
- Dog Owners must quiet their barking dogs or remove them from Central Bark.
- Dogs must be removed from Central Bark at the first sign of aggression toward people or other dogs.
- There is a 3 dog per person limit.
- People are not permitted to consume food, drink or tobacco products in Central Bark.
- No animals except dogs are permitted inside Central Bark.
This park is designated a "Dog Park." It is not intended as a children's playground. Dogs in the park can and will often assume "natural canine behavior" (run wildly while at play, etc) which may not be a safe environment for small children. Do not bring small children into Central Bark.
Unaccompanied children are not allowed in Central Bark. At all times, children must behave responsibly and be closely supervised by a responsible adult. You bring children to Central Bark at your own risk.
Central Bark is located within the Copp Family Park - 821 Gold Star Highway, Groton, 06340
From Groton: Route 117 North to Route 184. Left onto Route 184. Copp Family Park is located on the left between the intersections of Gungywamp Road and Buddington Road.
From Mystic / I-95 N& S: Exit 88 north of Route 117 to Route 184. Left onto Route 184. Copp Family Park is located on the left between the intersections of Gungywamp Road and Buddington Road.