The Town of Groton Department of Public Works is responsible for, and committed to, providing:
- Quality public services as required by its citizens, and state, local, regional, and federal regulations;
- Employee growth through training, development, and reward.
Our goals will be accomplished by providing high quality and responsive service to our customers, promoting teamwork throughout the
department and the Town, and by reducing costs by simplification and avoidance of duplication and effort.
To ensure its continuous improvement, the Department shall provide a uniform system of reporting and feedback. The Department will not lose
sight that it exists to serve its customers, both internal and external, without whom it would not exist.
We would like to introduce ourselves...
We are a team of 74 full-time employees with over 1,232 combined years of experience, working as:
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Operators & Mechanics
- Equipment Operators and Maintainers
- Vehicle Mechanics
- Facility Maintenance Workers
- Administrative Staff
- Technical Staff