Seal of The Town of Groton Town of Groton
Seal of The Town of Groton  
Shenny Logo Library Logo Town Seal Parks and Rec Logo GPD Patch EM Logo Public Works Logo

Avery House
Post Card
Postal Date: Not Available
Description: Published by:
Avery House, Groton, Connecticut. The original Avery House was built in the year 1656 by Captain James Avery. The ownership of this hive passed in regular order of descent from father to son, until it was burned on July 20th, 1894.

Location: Groton, CT

Heritage Studio
Groton , CT


Related Subjects:   Avery, Ebenezer House, Poquonnock Bridge

Spacer
Spacer COPYRIGHT 2016     TOWN OF GROTON, CONNECTICUT Site Map Facebook