Town Of Groton Offices Closing
Exceptions to closures include:
• Human Services (open by appointment)
• Transfer Station will remain open
• Senior Center Grab N’ Go meals will continue
• Senior Center medical transports will continue
• Community Center Tree House Full Day Distance Learning Program will be open
• The Library is closed but the book drop will be available to the public
• Parks and Recreation, Senior Center and Library virtual programming will continue
• Tax payments can be mailed to 45 Fort Hill Road or paid on-line at our website www.groton-ct.gov
The reason for the closure is to do our part to help limit any potential post-Thanksgiving dramatic increase in COVID-19 cases. These measures will allow time for those that may have been exposed to COVID during the holiday, to get tested and/or quarantine, prior to engaging with our employees, and each other, at our facilities.
As a reminder, the Town will be closed on Thursday, November 26 and Friday, November 27 for the Thanksgiving holiday. We will be open on November, 23, 24, and 25 to allow the public to obtain needed services prior to the closure.
Enjoy the holiday, but please do what you can to act safely.