Circle of Friends
A Message from the Circle of Friends President
Hello. Libraries need Friends. Friends provide financial support beyond a Library's operating budget. They devote their time and energy as volunteers. Supporting the Groton Public Library, in these ways and more, is the mission of the Circle of Friends and our youth group, the Junior Friends.
Here are a few ways you can help be a Friend to the Groton Public Library:
- Fill out an application to join our Circle of Friends or Junior Friends group.
- Be a library user. Attend the wonderful programs and utilize the valuable services the Groton Public Library has to offer.
- Speak in support of the Library to your neighbors, RTM members, and Town Councilors.
- Help at book, bake, and swag sales, or at our bigger events like Bumpers & Books and the Groton Outdoor Market.
- Support our Annual Appeal in October.
Please feel free to reach out to me with questions or suggestions about the Circle of Friends (firstname.lastname@example.org), or join me at one of our Monthly Meetups.
I’ll see you at the Library!
President, Circle of Friends
Become a Member Today!
You can download a Circle of Friends or Junior Friends brochure and application by clicking the logos below.
A Way to Give
Thanks to the generosity of people like you, the Circle of Friends can continue to support the Groton Public Library above and beyond its normal operating budget.
Donate through PayPal