Welcome to the Town of Groton, Connecticut

Streetlight Repair Request

Streetlight Repair Request

To report a non-street light related problem, please contact the Public Works Department at pworks@groton-ct.govor 860-448-4083.

As part of the LED streetlight conversion project, streetlight issues in the Eversource Service Area, the green area shown in the map below, will be reported to Tanko and repaired by the contractor Red Thread.  Reports of issues with the streetlights in this area should be made using the attached reporting sheet. This sheet can be found and filled out online by following the link http://tankolighting.com/grotonmaintenance/ or going to the Town of Groton Website and being redirected to this link. Alternatively, the Tanko trouble desk, 855-201-2613, can be called to report issues.  Light issues reported in one week are scheduled to be repaired in the next work week. When reporting issues as much information should be provided as possible.

However, if you happen to live in the Groton Utility Service Area, the yellow area, you would still report street light issues to them. The Groton Utility contact number is 860-446-4000 or grotonutilities@yurservice.com.

Electric Districts
On a Form
By Telephone