Conservation Community Links
- Avalonia Land Conservancy
- Bakers Cove Watershed Committee – Eastern Connecticut Conservation District
- Groton Conservation Advocates
- Groton Open Space Association
- Mystic Garden Club
- Thames River Basin Partnership
- Wild Ones: Native Plants... Natural Landscapes
The following links provide access to additional Town resources to support conservation efforts.
The Salt Marsh Advancement Zone Assessment of Groton, Connecticut 2015 served to inform the community about future marsh advancement locations, current land use of those locations and which parcels are critical to ensure the persistence of natural resources in Groton longer term. The matrix below maps those critical parcels to the Conservation Commission Stewardship plans included in this section.