See All News
News and Announcements
Pollinator Pathways Comes to Groton :: Kick-Off June 5, 2022
Annual Transfer Station Permit Sales FYE22
2022 Household Hazardous Waste Disposal, Dates & Locations!
Now Offering Backyard Compost Bin Sales!
New Transfer Station Fee Structure - Effective September 1, 2021
The Town of Groton Department of Public Works is responsible for, and committed to, providing:
- Quality public services as required by its citizens, and state, local, regional, and federal regulations;
- Employee growth through training, development, and reward.
To ensure its continuous improvement, the Department shall provide a uniform system of reporting and feedback. The Department will not lose sight that it exists to serve its customers, both internal and external, without whom it would not exist.
We would like to introduce ourselves...
We are a team of 63 full-time employees with over 1,232 combined years of experience, working as:
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Operators & Mechanics
- Equipment Operators and Maintainers
- Vehicle Mechanics
- Facility Maintenance Workers
- Administrative Staff
- Technical Staff