Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
This page has been prepared for informational purposes only.
Vaccine Information You can find information concerning COVID-19 vaccinations from the CT Department of Public Health (DPH) at COVID-19 Vaccination Information
Here you can see a video created by the DPH on the importance and safety of getting vaccinated: DPH Video
The following is a link to updated COVID-19 information: CT COVID-19 Information
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Website (CDC)
- Coronavirus FAQ
- Coronavirus Fact Sheet
- "Stop the Spread of Germs" Fact Sheet
- "Prevent the Spread of COVID-19 If You Are Sick"
- "What To Do If You Are Sick" Fact Sheet
- Handwashing Poster
- COVID-19 Situation Summary
State and Local Resources
- State of Connecticut Coronavirus Information page
- Ledge Light Health District (LLHD) Coronavirus Information page
- Yale New Haven Health Coronavirus Information and Hotline page
- Groton Public Schools Health Updates page
- Groton Economic Development COVID-19 Business Assistance
- Groton Parks and Recreation Park Status and Reopening Information
- COVID-19 School Protocols
- Hartford HealthCare - Questions about the coronavirus? Need help? Hartford HealthCare’s COVID-19 Clinical Command Center hotline, staffed by healthcare professionals, is now available to the community. To reach the 24-hour hotline, call 860.972.8100 or (toll-free) 833.621.0600.
- Yale New Haven Health is offering a call center for patients and the community who have questions about COVID-19. Healthcare professionals from the health system are available to answer your specific questions Monday – Friday, 7 am – 7 pm.
The Yale New Haven Health COVID-19 call center can be reached at 203-688-1700 (toll-free, 833-484-1200).
Yale New Haven Health includes Bridgeport Hospital, Greenwich Hospital, Lawrence + Memorial Hospital, Westerly Hospital, Yale New Haven Hospital and Northeast Medical Group.
- State of Connecticut is launching an information hotline for questions from the public about the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19). People who have questions can call 2-1-1 or text “CTCOVID” to 898211.